Bonus fornew customers,
Min Dep $25
Bonus fornew customers,
Min Dep €20
Let’s start with the list of the best Bitcoin casinos for Australian players. I divided them into 5 nominations, but be certain — they are all safe and well-paying.
How to Choose The Best Bitcoin Casino in Australia in 5 Steps
I believe that a step-by-step instruction is the best way to guide you through the Bitcoin casino evaluation process. So, here are 5 steps that I make every time I’m looking for a safe and lucrative gambling session and that you can make as well.
1. Make sure the casino is safe and fair
Safety and security is every player’s main priority. It doesn’t matter how big a welcome bonus is or how many games there are in the casino if it can cause potential damage.
The best way to make sure that the Bitcoin casino in Australia is safe and fair is to look for a Curacao gaming license. Unlike other types of licenses, Curacao license can be obtained by a Bitcoin casino while serving as a seal of approval.
How to check whether a Bitcoin casino has a valid Curacao license?
- Seek for the logo of Curacao license on the Bitcoin casino website. In most cases, it will be placed on the very bottom. Pay attention to the different types of seals on the logo as they indicate whether the license is valid, not just present.
- Check the validation page. The click on the logo should redirect you to a separate page with all the license details.
- Cross-check the information about the company that owns the casino. There should also be a license logo on its website and the info should match what you found on the Bitcoin casino website.
The other important signs of a trustworthy Bitcoin online casino include a good reputation among players and at least several years of operation. It doesn’t mean that all the new Bitcoin casinos are bad, but the longer a casino is on the market, the more chances for a troubleless gambling experience you have.
You need to pay attention to the reputation of the casino's owners too. If the owners were involved in any scandals or accused of non-payment on their previous projects, you’d rather avoid their new projects as well, even if they look good or promise good bonuses.
The security of your personal data is also a crucial point. That is why a responsible Bitcoin casino will always use the SSL data encryption. If you see a lock symbol on the right of the address bar, you can be sure your personal and financial information is safe.
One of the Bitcoin casinos which I can recommend is Casoo Casino. This website has a valid Curacao license and SSL encryption for your personal data.
2. Check out the game diversity
Now let’s see whether they have the games you like. Every gambler has their favourite games, and online casinos try to cover all the preferences of its visitors. Bitcoin casinos are not the exception so they offer a wide variety of pokies, card and table games, as well as live tables with real dealers. Moreover, Bitcoin casinos often have some interesting variations of the favourite games. These variations are usually dedicated to cryptocurrency theme.
Good choice of games made by famous developers is also a good sign of a Bitcoin casino. Modern providers do not lose their opportunity to stay in trend and create different exciting games exclusively for Bitcoin casinos.
3. Learn the requirements for welcome bonuses
Getting free stuff is the best part of making bets online. Bitcoin casinos often attract players with generous welcome bonuses, and this feature has become an outstanding advantage of online casinos over the brick-and-mortar ones. However, not all online casinos are fair when it comes to withdrawals.
I recommend reading Terms & Conditions of any crypto casino with the special attention to the following factors:
- Wagering requirements. I rarely claim bonuses with more than 40x WR.
- Cashout terms. Is the bonus cashable or non-cashable?
- Validity terms. I don’t recommend claiming the bonus that is valid for less than 72 hours.
King Billy Casino not only has one of the sweetest welcome bonuses — 5 BTC and 200 free spins to your first deposit — but is also known as a trustworthy casino where you can always get your winnings fast and without complications.
4. Explore the mobile version
Let’s go mobile! Smartphone betting is fun and fast, so it’s no wonder the number of mobile gamblers grows continuously. For now, more than a half of online casino visitors use mobile devices to gamble. The trend is spreading, and modern crypto casinos know about it. That is why they do everything to optimise their websites for mobile devices or even create dedicated mobile applications for their users.
A well-optimized Bitcoin casino provides the same level of convenience both for PC and mobile users. All games should be accessible from a smartphone or tablet, and the gaming experience must not be worse for mobile gamblers.
SpartanSlots is an excellent example of a perfectly mobile-optimized Bitcoin casino. You can be sure that you will find all of your favourite games here when you would like to play them on the go. And if SpartanSlots is not your cup of tea, feel free to check my list of the best Australian mobile casinos for other options.
5. Investigate the customer support quality of a Bitcoin casino
Things happen. Things happen twice as often when you’re betting online. Every trustworthy Bitcoin casino needs to have helpful customer support because every gambler deserves to have the opportunity to apply for help whatever issues they have.
Good signs of customer support include an appropriate variety of communication methods (phone call, email, live chat, and so on) and 24/7 accessibility. You should be able to contact a real person, not a bot with automated answers, and it’s best if that person is polite and helpful.
Cleopatra Casino is known by gamblers as the Bitcoin casino with the friendliest customer supports. In this casino, you can get help 24/7.
So, now you have a Bitcoin casino in Australia where you can make your bets safely. Now it’s time to learn how to make a casino deposit using Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency as the process is more or less the same for all of them. This is how you do it:
- Pick a wallet where you’ll keep your Bitcoins. It can be a cloud wallet, a hardware wallet, or even a so-called “paper wallet” — I’ll tell more about each of them later in this guide.
- Now, buy Bitcoins using a convenient payment option from a Bitcoin exchange or people around you.
- Go to the Bitcoin casino of your choice. If you haven’t played there already, create an account and claim a welcome bonus .
- Go to the Cashier/Deposit page and choose Bitcoin as your prefered deposit method.
- Enter the amount you’d like to deposit, confirm the transaction, and wait.
While most Bitcoin casinos are pretty fast in transaction processing, some are doing it manually, so it might take a bit of time. Anyway, in a few minutes at most you’ll get your Bitcoins into your casino account and will be able to start making your bets.
Playing in Bitcoin casinos doesn’t require any special skills or knowledge, but it’s always nice to know more about the websites you are playing on, isn’t it? To get you more acquainted with crypto gambling, we’ll start with the advantages and disadvantages of Bitcoin casinos in Australia.
Other cryptocurrencies to use in Australian online casino
While Bitcoin gambling is quickly gaining its popularity, there are also other cryptocurrencies used in Australia. Here are the most popular of them:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Etherium (ETH)
- Ripple (XRP)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Cardano (ADA)
- IOTA (MIOTA)
Take into account that some online casinos work purely with cryptocurrency (different casinos have various sets of available cryptocurrency types for deposits and withdrawals) and others offer Bitcoin and other blockchains as one of the many payment methods.
Who Makes Games for Bitcoin Online Casinos in Australia
Once you open a Bitcoin casino website and go to the list of games, you’ll see there are a lot of providers who made those games. Some of them are very popular, some just started their way in the industry and are less known. So who do you choose? Of course, it always depends on your personal tastes and preferences, but here are my recommendations for the gamblers who don’t know their favourite Bitcoin games providers yet:
- Evolution Gaming
- Pragmatic Play
- Big Time Gaming
Here are the most popular online casino games that you can play in Bitcoin casinos from my list.
Best Bitcoin pokies in Australia
For many years, pokies have occupied the first place in all the rankings as the most frequently played gambling game, and it doesn’t seem like this situation is going to change anytime soon. The reason for such popularity is quite obvious — it’s the simplest game you can imagine yet still very rewarding as the RTP of some pokies can reach 99%. So it’s no wonder there are so many online pokies in Bitcoin casinos that you can easily get confused. No worries, I’ve selected the best Bitcoin pokies for you to start with.
Best Bitcoin Poker in Australia
Unlike pokies, Poker is a game of skill where not everything depends on your luck — the way you play the game matters as well. And while the variety of Poker games is not as big as the one of pokies, there is still something to choose from in Bitcoin casinos in Australia. So take some time to learn the combinations and give one of these Bitcoin Poker games a try. Who knows, it might be hiding a jackpot for you.
Best Bitcoin Roulette in Australia
Roulette is the last one in the triplet of the most popular casino games, but definitely not the least one. It’s a classic gambling game where a dealer drops a small ball on the spinning Roulette wheel and the player’s goal is to guess where the ball is going to stop. I personally love Roulette for combining the real casino atmosphere with quite decent potential wins — I can’t say I play it a lot, but when I do, it’s always fun and lucrative.
Best Bitcoin live casino games in Australia
Most of the Bitcoin casinos allow you to play Roulette, Poker, and some other card games in their live versions, meaning you are playing with a real dealer and the process is streamed either from a land-based casino or from a special studio. Thus, you can get the vibe of the brick-and-mortar casino while staying in the comfort of your own home (or you can even play live casino games in mobile casinos wherever you are).
Just like any other online casino in Australia, a casino for Bitcoin betting will reward its players with freebies, bonuses, and promotions. Some of those promotions are really good and lucrative, but in most cases, their goal is to lure you into spending more money and making more deposits. The most popular bonuses in Bitcoin casinos are:
- The sign up bonus. It’s given to the new players and usually consists of a deposit match and some free spins. It might be good, but only if it’s wagering requirements don’t exceed 40x, which is a rare case.
- No deposit bonus. It’s awarded with no previous deposits, but usually has excessively high wagering requirements, and claiming it will ban you from claiming a sign up bonus in future.
- Free spins. Being a part of a welcome pack or a separate bonus, free spins give a player a certain amount of free games in pokies.
- Bitcoin bonus. This is one of the bonuses that can actually be profitable. It’s given by a casino to those players who make their deposits using Bitcoin. But remember: checking the bonus terms is a must.
Crypto gambling might sound tricky if you never tried it before, but in reality, it’s not rocket science at all. Here are some useful tips on Bitcoin basics that won’t turn you into a crypto pro, but will allow you to make your Bitcoin casino deposits and withdrawals fast, easy, and safely.
How to buy Bitcoin
- Choose a cryptocurrency exchange. It can be Coinbase, Binance, Kraken, or some other one you like. There are quite a lot of online Bitcoin exchanges on the market today, but I’d stick to the popular ones as they combine low fees and high levels of security.
- Pick a payment option. You’ll need to decide on the payment method you’ll use to buy your Bitcoins. It can be a wire transfer, a credit/debit card, etc. Don’t forget to check the fees as they might vary for different payment methods.
- Place an order and enter the amount you’d like to buy.
Blacklisted Bitcoin Casinos
If a Bitcoin casino doesn’t meet my quality requirements, it’s immediately making its way to my blacklist. Sometimes, you can notice that there are casinos where you successfully played, and it can mean two things: either you got lucky or my quality standards are slightly higher than yours just because I’ve been working in the industry for many years and know the difference between good-enough and superb bitcoin casinos. Nevertheless, I recommend avoiding blacklisted Bitcoin casinos by all means to stay out of the trouble.
Conclusion to Australian Bitcoin Casinos
The popularity of Bitcoin gambling sites and the cryptocurrency itself is continually growing. A lot of gamblers from all around the world already use Bitcoin and take advantage of its vital benefits like:
- Anonymous use
- Safe transactions
- Quick payments
- Absence of additional fees
The only thing you need to do is to pick an Australian Bitcoin casino from my list, where each website has been checked for safety and reliability. Alternatively, you can use my strategy of online casino evaluation to choose a Bitcoin casino yourself.
📌 Is Bitcoin gambling safe?
📌 How much does Bitcoin cost on an online casino?
📌 Are there other payment methods in Bitcoin casinos?
📌 Is Bitcoin legal in Australia?
📌 How to use Bitcoin in online casinos?
📌 How long does it take to withdraw the money from a Bitcoin casino in Australia?
No matches were found
Frequently compared casinos