- Launched 04.Apr.2021
- Software NetEnt, Elk, Yggdrasil, iSoftBet, Just For The Win
- Licenсes Curaçao
- Launched 04.Mar.2021
- Software NetEnt, Pragmatic Play, Play'n GO, Yggdrasil, iSoftBet
- Licenсes Curaçao
- Launched 27.Feb.2021
- Software NetEnt, Pragmatic Play, Betsoft, Play'n GO, Quickspin
- Licenсes Curaçao
- Launched 15.Jan.2021
- Software NetEnt, Evolution, Betsoft, Elk, Quickspin
- Licenсes Curaçao
- Launched 12.Jul.2020
- Software NetEnt, Pragmatic Play, Betsoft, Tom Horn, Amatic Industries
- Licenсes Costa Rica
- Launched 21.Nov.2020
- Software NetEnt, Microgaming, Pragmatic Play, Betsoft, Play'n GO
- Licenсes Costa Rica
So what exactly is NetEnt and why should you care if your online casino of choice uses their software? Here are all the answers to your questions.
Advantages of NetEnt Casinos
There are lots of software developers out there who distribute games to online casinos. So why should you be particular about NetEnt’s games? Why would it matter if your casino of choice uses their games or not?
Here are the main advantages of supporting NetEnt casinos:
- No casino operation of its own – The first thing you should know about NetEnt is that it doesn’t own any online casino operation. There are no online gambling sites owned by NetEnt, and that means they don’t and won’t tweak their games to favor certain casinos that they operate. In effect, you can expect that all of NetEnt’s games are identical across the board. The odds are the same wherever you play them, allowing a consistent, fair online gambling experience wherever there’s NetEnt.
- The online gambling pioneer – NetEnt started out in 1996, stemming from one of Scandinavia’s most prominent offline gambling operators. They basically started the online casino revolution, so you could say their games are far more intuitive, sophisticated, and realistic compared to others. NetEnt employs some 200 developers to come up with their games, ensuring the highest quality, the most fun, and the highest chances of success than any other supplier you might know.
- An immersive experience – Just because you’re playing from the comfort of home, doesn’t mean it has to feel that way. Another reason for NetEnt’s popularity is its impeccable graphics that immerse the player in a holistic online gambling experience. All of their games boast pristine graphics, excellent animations, and top tier visuals that make their software far more enjoyable and realistic.
- Unique bonus games – One thing you’ll notice about most NetEnt games is that they always try to squeeze in a bonus game. Whether it’s slots, blackjack, or bingo, you can be certain that NetEnt incorporates a bonus game here and there to increase your chances of winning back what you spend on their games.
- Optimized for mobile – NetEnt knows that a large population of online casino players use their mobile devices to access their favorite platforms. That’s why NetEnt has developed unique technologies that optimize their games for touchscreen play.
NetEnt Touch is a sophisticated advancement that they use to streamline and support the use of their games through smartphones and tablets. So no matter what device you use to play your favorite NetEnt casino games, you’ll still get the same features, speed, and graphics.
Top Products Developed By NetEnt
As the leading online casino game developer, NetEnt is known for its excellent games that combine realism, attractive jackpots and prizes, and impeccable graphics and gameplay. Of course, most of their games are total knock-outs, but there are a few that come out on top as their best.
Here are some of them.
Pokies, otherwise known to the rest of the globe as slot machines, are the simplest online gambling games available. At offline casinos, pokies are played by putting in a coin, pulling the lever, and waiting to see if you’ve landed a winning combination. Online though, pokies are played simply by adjusting your bet and pressing the spin button.
NetEnt has developed hundreds of different pokies games, giving you a diverse selection to choose from. Some of their best include Cash-o-Matic, Grand Spin, Wild Bazaar, Vikings, Mirror Mirror, and Swipe and Roll, to name a few. With lots of attractive prizes, bonuses, and stunning visuals, NetEnt’s pokies can have you playing for hours on end.
NetEnt Live Dealer Games
The objective of online gambling developers these days is to make the experience as realistic as possible for their players. And that’s why live dealer games were made. Essentially, these are table games that feature a live stream of a dealer who interacts with the players in real-time. The experience is as real as it can get for at-home casino players who want a truly immersive experience.
Needless to say, NetEnt has also dabbled in the live dealer segment. They offer live dealer table games from blackjack to roulette and even allow different tiers like PRO and VIP to give you a different experience depending on your preferences.
Some of their live dealer games are intense and fast-paced, perfect for advanced players, while others are better suited to those who are just learning the ropes.
NetEnt Mobile Casinos
Perhaps the crowning glory of the NetEnt enterprise is their mobile casino products. Their technology - NetEnt Touch - has allowed the developers to create optimized casino games that work seamlessly across every kind of mobile device their players might use to enjoy their products.
What’s especially noteworthy is that these mobile-optimized games aren’t simply mini-versions of the websites’ desktop version. They’re specially designed and coded to fit your device. That is, the moment you open a mobile-optimized online casino, it detects what kind of phone you’re using and adjusts its interface to improve your experience.
There are two different kinds of online casinos that NetEnt helps to develop. These are browser-based online casinos which you can access through your mobile browser, and application-based online casinos that require a download. Regardless of whichever you choose, you can be certain that NetEnt has put in the work to make sure your experience is nothing short of seamless.
NetEnt – Licenses and Certificates
NetEnt believes in responsible gaming, so you can rest assured that the company has completed any necessary legal documentation to bring you safe and compliant games. This helps them provide quality services that meet the standards and regulations that are put in place by the bodies that govern their industry.
All NetEnt games are audited by accredited test facilities (ATF) that are independent testers who certify the fairness and security of the games that the developers release. Currently, NetEnt holds certificates from the following ATFs:
- Gaming Laboratories International
- iTech Labs
- Technical Services Bureau
Similarly, NetEnt also holds a number of licenses from different jurisdictions. These include:
- Alderney Gambling Control Commission
- Belgium Gaming Commission
- Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner
- Malta Gaming Authority
- New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement
- Oficiul National pentru Jocuri de Noroc
- La Direccion General de Ordenacion del Juego
- UK Gambling Commission
- Pennsylvania Gambling Commission Board
NetEnt Casinos Australia - FAQs
How do I know that the numbers generated by the NetEnt games aren’t rigged?
NetEnt wouldn’t pass ATF testing if it wasn’t able to prove that it’s random number generator (RNG) was truly random. Lots of online casino players worry that because these games are digital, then developers have a better opportunity to program the games so that they produce results that work in favor of the casino.
But because NetEnt has passed AFT testing from a handful of independent testers, you can rest assured that even their RNG is authentic and reliable.
Do NetEnt games have wagering requirements?
All online casino games have wagering requirements. This simply helps the casino ensure that you’re spending enough money to activate your bonus. NetEnt games also use wagering requirements, but it varies from game to game. Their pokies often offer the lowest wager requirements to help you play more for less.
How can I tell if a mobile casino will work with my device?
Any mobile compatible casino will typically advertise that they’re mobile optimized so they can entice players right from the first glance. If an online casino says it’s optimized for mobile devices, then you can be certain that you can use your phone to play their games seamlessly.
What is NetEnt’s RTP?
Return to player or RTP is the rate at which the game will return what you bet. Most of NetEnt’s games are coded to have an RTP of at least 96%. That simply means that you’ll likely win back 96% of the money you put in to play. So you could incur losses of up to 4%. Some of NetEnt’s games are optimized for much higher RTPs, so you have better chances of winning back everything that you spend.
No matches were found
Frequently compared casinos