Essentials on NextGen Gaming
NextGen Gaming was founded in 1999 during a period when the online gambling industry was coming into sight and developing. Ever since, the company has created multiple gambling products, which many gamblers all over the world enjoy every single day. However, NextGen prefers the B2B approach and other brands are responsible for their products. Many gamblers thus do not have any idea what this company is and the nature of their games.
I have been working in the gambling industry for many years, launching new wager free casinos and brands to other members of the public, and this has made it my passion and hobby. I can hence expertly speak about this topic due to the personal and professional experience that I have gained over time. I take full responsibility for all the recommendations I give to my readers, and today, my pieces of advice will dwell on casinos that have been created by NextGen.
In my guide, I will tell you more about NextGen, what it is, why it is better or worse than its competitors, my most preferred NextGen games and how well you can choose a casino from NextGen that is ideal for your real money bets.
The Reasons to Enjoy NextGen
Before I expound more on the NextGen casino list, let us first talk about the company itself and why you should try their games.
So, here are the critical advantages of NextGen:
Reliability: The company is continually investing in better product testing and high-quality expansion. With this in mind, gamblers can always expect solid game-play and games that pay.
Quality: One significant advantage of NextGen games is that the firm knows how to design gambling products by making them look beautiful, and work flawlessly. The graphics of the games are bright and detailed with smooth animations that will wow you.
Innovative features: I will discuss this part later in the guide. Before that, you should bear in mind that some of the features in NextGen games cannot be found in any other game.
The disadvantages of NextGen gaming are relatively few, and at the moment, I only have only one coming to my mind; their limited games list. Their collection is entirely about pokies, and this means you will not find any live-dealer or table games. This should not deter you from trying NextGen games despite the fact that this is a weak point for the modern provider. The pokies are unquestionably incredible, and besides, my lists contain other kinds of gambling products that you will still find useful.
Cutting-Edge NextGen Features
NextGen pokies are not only known for their unusual, innovative features but also their beautiful outlook, that is rarely found in other games. We are both used to the simple Wild and Scatter symbols but guess what? NextGen features will most likely make you ask yourself what a particular thing is. To make it all clear, I will outline several unique features of NextGen that will not only make you want to try them but also see them.
- DynaReel: As a player, you will use this feature to add special reel-dividers that can bring you extra bonuses.
- Up Wild: I am sure you have come across this feature in other pokies. It is similar to the Extending Wilds. Your chances of winning a combination are increased if you get it on the reels and a wild symbol extends onto the whole reel.
- Super Bet: While playing, you can make a Super Bet at any point of the game. You can also buy bonus options at an extra cost, which are available in a random manner in the form of free spins or multipliers.
- Slide a Wild: You will get precisely what the name suggests. With this feature, you can move the Wild Symbol along the reels to get a better combination or bonus.
- Select-and-Play: Using this feature, a player can trigger the Free Spins round terms, including the size of the multiplier and the number of spins.
A Guide to Choosing a Perfect NextGen Gambling Website
A player who is a beginner might think that discovering an excellent online casino is an easy task as there are hundreds of them available online in just a click. Contrary to this, most gambling websites make this choice even more difficult. Not all the NextGen gambling arenas are good as some are fraudulent and of awful quality. Some of the online casinos do not have valid licenses, they use pirated games instead of paying license fees to the providers, and some do not pay out the winnings. My job is, therefore, to teach you how to avoid such casinos and equip you with the reliable method you can use in picking the best gambling places in just six steps.
Instead of spending time choosing the best NextGen casino all by yourself, you can simply have in mind the essential requirement that you are looking for in a casino, afterwards, you can pick from the nomination list below.
Step 1. Look at the license
It doesn't really matter whether you want quick spins or a long concentrated game session. The most important thing is that the gambling website you play should be properly licensed. Otherwise, you will not know what will happen next. The first thing you should do once you open the website is to check its logos which are below in the footer section. The ideal combination contains logos of the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) and Curaçao eGaming. Moreover, it would be perfect if casinos have iTechlabs and eCogra certifications, both of which are independent testing agencies.
The NextGen casinos in my list are all properly licensed and choosing a winner from this category is therefore challenging. Why? They are all safe and reliable. But for today, we will settle with Playamo that has been licensed by Curaçao eGaming as well as having a commendable reputation in the gamblers’ community.
Step 2. Go through the game list and check out the average RTP
Even though NextGen makes only pokies, it is better to play them in a casino that will offer you something different for a change. As time goes by, you will get bored with pokies, and for this reason, it is wise to have other games close by rather than looking for another casino all over again. I ensure that I check the game list of any new NextGen casino I to ascertain that they have been made by other providers as well.
Another vital thing to look out for is the average RTP of the games offered by the casino. Even though there is always a difference from one game to another, I recommend that you choose a website with an average RTP of at least 96% and above. The higher, the better. This game will give you the ability to choose from several hundred slots and other casino games, with some of them having an RTP of 98% and above.
Step 3. Make sure you claim the best bonus
Regardless of the gambling arena, you decide to go for today, you will be welcomed by a very bright banner that promises you a welcome bonus or no deposit pokies. Bonuses and promotions are the click baits that casinos use to attract new players or make an existing one stay loyal. Should you claim all these bonuses? My answer would be a no. Some of the bonuses offered by online casinos require wagers that are either impossible or hard to meet. Believe me, there is no point in claiming a 5 AUD bonus if you need to wager it 70 times to get your money.
Your next step is, therefore, to check the bonus offered by the NextGen casino and ensure that they have clear and reasonable terms and conditions. As for now, I would advise that you go for iLucki casino. It has one of the best offers in my list; Welcome Bonus of AUD 500 + 100 free spins with a wagering requirement of 45x.
Step 4. Check your preferred deposit/withdrawal methods
Honestly, there is no point in having games and bonuses if there is no easy option for you to make the deposits or withdrawals of your earnings. For this reason, you should visit the banking page and go through all the payment methods available, and no doubt, you should find one that is convenient for you.
Sons of Slots wins in this one as they have many deposit/withdrawal methods to choose from. That includes Visa, Neteller, Skrill, Paysafecard, and others.
Step 5. Take a look at the mobile version
In this era, it is difficult to find an online casino that is not compatible with mobile devices. Consequently, it is not easy to find an online casino that works perfectly on mobile phones or tablets, does not crash or freeze, or one that is easy to navigate even when using a small screen, as not all of us are fans of smartphones the size of my head. This is why you are obliged to test the mobile version of your chosen casino before signing up and making the first deposit.
KatsuBet casino will give you some of your best mobile gambling experiences of all time, and I can attest to this. All its website elements are compatible with both iOS and Android devices, the games are mobile-friendly and not a single moment will you encounter a gambling session that is interrupted unexpectedly by a sudden freeze or crash.
Step 6. Analyse whether the customer support team is responsive enough
When choosing the best online casino, the final thing you should do is to test its customer support. Are they available in the wee hours? Do they have a convenient way that they can be contacted? Will you get your question answered fast or you will need to wait several days before your issue is resolved? There should always be someone to offer you the assistance you need. This is because you are never sure when you will encounter a problem involving payments, bonuses or generally any other issue. The casino might be the best, but problems must always be encountered.
My ideal pick is Superlines casino, as you are assured of friendly and reliable customer support via chat that is available 24/7 and your issue will be resolved in minutes.
The Most Popular Games from NextGen
Navigating around the NextGen collection might be a little bit tricky because it contains more than 300 pokies. The good news is, my website allows you to try out most of the games using the free available demo versions. Simply hit the ‘play for free’ button and have fun enjoying the NextGen pokies. This is a good option for players who have never played pokies in Australia as it is a great way to understand how things work before you bet with real money; or even for those who are not sure about which games to play.
Are you brave enough to make real bets without the need for all that try-for-fun thing? Then pick one of the following NextGen pokies I selected for you.
Top 5 Pokies and Their Descriptions
- Medusa – This is one of the best NextGen pokies with impressive graphics. It is a Greek-themed game that delivers both a mysterious and dim mood as well as provides lucrative bonus features such as Free Spins and Expanding Wilds.
- Foxin’ Wins – This game grants you the opportunity to try the famous SuperBet feature that was introduced by NextGen. Foxin’ Wins is a bright and cartoonish 3D slot that revolves around an aristocratic fox who is trying to catch a leprechaun.
- Jackpot Jester 200000 – This slot is a new version of the classic 3-reel fruit machines. Although the game symbols and layout are similar to that of any other traditional pokies, Jackpot Jester has numerous innovative features, including one that gives you a possibility to win 200,000 coins.
- King Kong Fury – There are a lot of pokies that have been created courtesy of this movie monster, and the one made by NextGen is among the best. It provides gamblers with a Lightning Reel feature and the Free Spins bonus rounds. Besides, there are a couple of other secrets lurking on Skull Island, which is inhabited by apes and dinosaurs.
- Irish Eyes – This slot is more straightforward than all the rest when it comes to graphics and details. Nevertheless, it is a lucrative game with bright 2D symbols and a funny Pick And Win bonus round that needs you to pick a symbol and reveal your prize.
5 Brand-New Pokies From NextGen
- The Demon Code – This is one of the latest pokies by NextGen. Its innovative graphics and gameplay make it look more like a video game rather than a slot, but in fact, its payouts are cool thanks to Cascading Reels, Exploding Wilds and other lucrative features.
- Rise of the Mountain King – This game makes you get riches out of the Mountain Trolls. The 5-reel and the 30-payline slot has fantastic graphics, beautiful sound design and numerous great features.
- Golden Nugget – This pokie will teleport you to the real casino as the symbols are casino ships, roulette reel, dice and cards. You will feel the Vegas ambience as you check out the unique Golden Bet options that will let you increase your wins with every spin.
- Pillars of Asgard – Are you a fan of Norse mythology? Then you should immediately check out this slot. It brings the marvellous Norse atmosphere to the reels, and it offers you 100000 ways to spin.
- Merlin’s Money Burst – This NextGen pokie has a unique layout of the reels, making it a perfect game for seasoned players who are bored with the classic 5-reel slots. It is a magic-themed game that has everything you might need for a win – From Wilds to Scatters and a variety of magic artefacts.
As I select online casinos for my lists, I often come across websites that do not meet any of my quality standards. Some are either poorly made, or they are not compatible with mobile devices, while others are dangerous to play in. My blacklist has casinos that are not licensed; they use pirated games or are owned by companies with bad reputations.
I recommend that you check my blacklist every time you need to try new gambling arenas as you have to ensure it is not blacklisted.
The Bottom Line
NextGen is a prominent provider of gambling products, and this will remain undoubted. The company not only makes beautiful pokies, but they are also innovative when it comes to in-game features in bonuses. Unfortunately, players often go for the brands that are more popular like Microgaming or NetEnt, and they end up missing out on the NextGen games.
If at all you are a fan of video pokies and you seek high-quality games that you have never played before, trust me, NextGen Gaming is your first stop. Moreover, this guide will also help you make bets in trustworthy casinos that pay well.