Novomatic is a multi-million Austrian company that develops gaming software for online casinos as well as playing technologies for on-land gambling locations. In the gambling industry today, Novomatic is considered one of the oldest and most significant software producers, battling for the peak spots with the very best of the lot. Although it is based in Austria, Novomatic is widely accepted globally, with research showing that its games and software are enjoyed by a whopping 70% of the entire gambling population worldwide.
A Brief History Of Novomatic
Novomatic was launched in Austria by a professor, Johann F. Graf, in the year 1980 as a developer of gambling technologies for land-based casinos. Barely a year into its existence, the company had established itself in France, Netherlands, Switzerland, and Germany, strongly underlining its intent and drive for excellence.
Novomatic expanded its roots to Africa, South Africa to be precise, becoming the first developer to provide the country with a complete set of casino technologies and equipment in 1988. Refusing to stop there, the Czech Republic was taken under the belt too, launching as the most prominent casino there as at then. The rapid growth caused the opening of branches in emerging countries, such as Botswana, Poland, Namibia, Estonia, and Norway. As in the early 90s, Novomatic had established dealings in 30 countries.
Despite all these achievements, many still see 1997 as the best for the company hitherto for it was able to finish its first multiplayer machines that allowed 250 players to play live roulette at the same time. This groundbreaking innovation brought in a new era in gambling.
Novomatic obtained the license to operate in the United Kingdom in 2001 and has, of course, never faltered. The company has kept up its expansion scheme, the proof in that Novomatic now exists in all continents, Antarctica exempted of course. This has paid tremendous benefits, and in 2005, the company broke its record by generating €1 billion in profits. By the way, the company has also introduced its online casino platforms and, as usual, all games and software are excellent. As a confirmation of its constant growth and excellence, Novomatic realized an almost incredible profit well exceeding 5 billion Euros in 2018.
Novomatic's Top Products
All products by Novomatic are expected to be nothing short of extraordinary and, indeed, they always are.
- Pokies: This is easily the first product of Novomatic. The average Australian gambler would be familiar with only Novomatic's pokies. Novomatic has developed many classic slot games, numbering up to 400, and machines that never go out of style It is also providing some of the most exciting games you can find on the internet today. Novomatic uses the best and latest technologies, seeing that all games produced are of the highest quality. Some examples of the vintage Novomatic pokies are Sizzling Hot, Phoenix, Lord of The Ocean and Book of Ra.
- Electronic Table Games: Owning up to its excellent reputation, Novomatic develops fantastic electronic table games for all players. These games are offered based on NOVO LINE Novo Unity™, throwing players into a mind-blowing and different gaming dimension.
- Jackpot Solutions: Novomatic never disappoints, and its jackpot solutions are further testaments to its excellence. The company offers jackpots in two platforms: linked jackpots and standalone progressive jackpots. With the linked platform, you can have all your games connected when playing while the independent platform is for only you and allows only a single game. Both platforms offer fantastic games, such as Enchanted Fortunes, Magic Joker and Tales of Darkness on the linked platform and Dusk Till Dawn, Pixie Moon and Lucky Rose on the standalone platform.
- Game Mixes: Novomatic is always looking for innovative ways to surpass its standards and satisfy all the wants of players. For this reason, the company is continually developing sophisticated platforms that can add spice to a player's gaming experience. With access to expertly and creatively blended collection of exciting games, Novomatic is sure to set your pulse racing.
- Cabinets: In its quest to satisfy every player type, whether Australian or not, Novomatic presents its games in numerous physical cabinets that are designed to suit all players. Each cabinet has graphical themes, exciting visuals, and beautiful interfaces.
Novomatic - Pokies
With Novomatic, Australians have unrestricted access to an extensive collection of impressive pokies. Novomatic has an incredibly large selection of pokies and is always taking steps to make significant updates in its collection. Novomatic has all required licenses for any casino operator to open its own fully branded and customizable pokies.
Novomatic - Live Dealer Games
In a live dealership, Novomatic is not a pushover. Since its establishment, Novomatic has made essential investments in live dealer games. Novomatic operates its live dealership under Extreme Live Gaming, a fast-rising and beneficial live dealership brand. Players can stream live HD videos from studios to any location, device, and channel. With the use of European sites, Novomatic offers genuine live deals that can be accessed on the web and in land-based casinos. There is a fantastic dealer coverage via the use of HD cameras and highly modern technology. What's better, language barriers are insignificant as there are native speakers that make communication easy. Novomatic operates live studios in several locations all over the world.
Novomatic - Safety and Security
As far as Australians are concerned, safety and security are paramount. Every player wants to be guaranteed the safety of their banking details as well as the certainty that all winnings will be paid out. Novomatic is very critical of its security system, and updates are perpetually made to eliminate all weaknesses. Since its inception, Novomatic has never suffered a safety breach or compromise of any of its data. As a statement of its religious stance on security, Novomatic has obtained licenses from Malta, Alderney, and Gibraltar (Remote Gaming Regulations, B2B casino licence). As an Australian, you do not need to be wary or scared of playing on Novomatic.
Novomatic in Australia - FAQ
Where Is Novomatic Headquartered?
Novomatic is headquartered at Gumpoldskirchen, Austria.
What Is The Present Count Of Countries In Which Novomatic Is Operating?
At present, Novomatic operates in 50 countries that span across Europe, Asia, the Americas, and Africa.
Is There Any Special Restriction For Australians Interested In Novomatic Games?
No, there isn't. Any Australian is allowed to enjoy Novomatic games as long as he has attained the generally required age: 18. There may however be certain restrictions in cases of some exceptional circumstances.
Does Novomatic Have Any Subsidiary?
Yes, it does. Novomatic bought Talarius from the Australian company, Tatts Group in 2016. Also, Gamevy went into partnership with Novomatic Lottery Solutions in 2016.
How Can I Win On Novomatic?
Winning on Novomatic does not require special skills. It's all in the luck of the draw. However, to be fair to yourself, always play on a licensed casino.
Why Should I Choose Novomatic?
Novomatic is an excellent software developer in the gambling industry. There is a vast collection of games to enjoy in astonishing interfaces. Choosing Novomatic erases all fears or concerns of rigged games due to the duly supervision of its sites. The variety of available cabinets ensures that all players have their needs tailored for them. The company is also trustworthy and safe and secured. For a fantastic, amazing, optimum, excellent, and the best gambling experience, choose Novomatic.
How Can I Contact Novomatic?
Novomatic has a standby customer support team for all suggestions, complaints, and inquiries.
Tel.: + 43 2252 606 0
Novomatic, since its emergence, has remained at the top of the game, setting incredible standards and exceeding all limitations. Novomatic inspired many modern software companies. The dream of every Australian player is perfectly met without any unnecessary expenses. From all indications, Novomatic is one of the best in the industry. And, finally answering the questions of many Australians: Novomatic is completely trustworthy. Without any reservation whatsoever, we recommend Novomatic to all Australians that dream of the perfect gambling experience.