- Launched 2019
- Software NetEnt, Microgaming, Evolution, Betsoft, Play'n GO
- Licenсes Curaçao
The UPayCard payment method is an e-wallet service provider that works in a similar way to other e-wallet services such as PayPal. UPayCard was launched in the year 2013 and allows you as an Australian casino player to make secure and instant transactions.
UPayCard was legalized in Australia in December of 2017 and has quickly become a popular payment method. Aussie players simply need to deposit money into their UPayCard wallet which they can then use to transfer funds into their online casino account.
This payment option also comes with cryptocurrency e-wallet services for those who prefer to use cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin, Bitcoin or Ethereum to place wagers at online casino sites. The UPayCard payment method is available at many online casinos that accept Australian players.
UPayCard allows you to create an e-wallet account and deposit funds into this account in order to play at online casinos. UPayCard accepts 20 different currencies including AUD which means that players from Australia as well as many other countries are able to use this payment service. The UPayCard e-wallet service provides fast, reliable and highly secure online transactions.
Prepaid card services
One of the many advantages of UPayCard is the prepaid card feature that allows you to purchase a card connected to your digital account. The UPayCard prepaid card is available as a physical as well as a virtual card and allows you to withdraw funds from any of the available ATMs in Australia that accept this option.
The prepaid card can also be used at local and online stores and comes with no additional costs or hidden fees. As a player, you can also load money onto your UPayCard prepaid card and use it in the same way that you would a credit or debit card. These transactions, however, remain anonymous as users are able to bypass the banking system when they make use of the UPayCard payment service.
UPayCard understands the importance of staying up to date with the latest trends and consumer demands and therefore also offers the option of a cryptocurrency e-wallet. The cryptocurrency option works in the same way as the standard e-wallet with the only difference being that it operates using digital cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin or Litecoin. If you prefer using cryptocurrencies to place bets at online casinos in Australia, you can now deposit crypto coins into a UPayCard cryptocurrency e-wallet.
Pros and Cons of Using UPayCard
- UPayCard is accepted at many online casino sites for Australian players.
- UPayCard accepts 20 different currencies including AUD which makes this payment method accessible for Australian players.
- UPayCard has a downloadable mobile app allowing you to view funds and deposit funds into your online casino account quickly, securely and on-the-go.
- Most of the UPayCard services are free and it is free to transfer money to other UPayCard account holders.
- UPayCard is in collaboration with MasterCard which ensures that they provide a top-quality and trusted online payment service.
Although the UPayCard payment method is quickly growing in popularity and being recognized for its fast and reliable nature, there are still a few casino sites that have yet to add this payment method to their list.
Depositing and Withdrawing from Online Casino via UPayCard
To make a deposit at an online casino in Australia using UPayCard, simply follow these steps:
- Ensure that your UPayCard digital e-wallet is loaded with funds from your bank account.
- Access your online casino account and navigate to the cashier or banking section.
- When prompted to select a payment method, select the UPayCard option.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit.
- Enter the required information such as your UPayCard username and click to confirm your transaction.
To make a withdrawal at an online casino in Australia using UPayCard, you can do the following:
- Navigate to the cashier or banking section at your online casino.
- Select to make a withdrawal.
- Select the UPayCard option when prompted to select a withdrawal method.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- The funds will then be transferred into your UPayCard e-wallet account and this could take up to a few hours to reflect.
UPayCard Fees and Limits
As mentioned above, the UPayCard service is completely free and allows you to place transactions at casinos free from any hidden or additional costs. There is however some fees associated with loading funds onto your UPayCard e-wallet account as some banks may charge a fee to process the transaction. In Australia, this fee can range from 1% up to 5% depending on your bank.
UPayCard Payment – Security
UPayCard offers a payment solution that uses the latest in secure encryption technology. All user accounts are also secured with a password enabling only the account holder to access and operate the e-wallet.
UPayCard Mobile Banking
You can download the UPayCard mobile app which can be accessed at any time while you are on-the-go. The mobile app is secured with a password and allows you to make transfers from any mobile including Apple, Windows and Android devices.
UPayCard Online Casinos- FAQ
How do I know if my online casino accepts UPayCard?
Simply head to the cashier or banking section of your chosen online casino where you will find a list of their available payment methods.
What is the difference between the UPayCard virtual and physical cards?
The physical card allows you to pay for goods in physical locations whereas the virtual card can only be used for online purchases.
Can I use UPayCard to make deposits using cryptocurrencies?
Yes, simply create a UPayCard crypto e-wallet account and deposit your cryptocurrency into this account.
How do I determine what the additional costs will be?
You will need to get in touch with your bank to find out what the costs are for transferring funds into your UPayCard account.
Are there any transfer limits?
Yes, there is a deposit limit of $25,000 per week.
How do I get a UPayCard account in Australia?
Simply head to the UPayCard website and register an account. You will then be required to agree to the terms and conditions as well as to authorise your bank account. You will be requested to provide your ID as well as a copy of your bank account statement.
No matches were found
Frequently compared casinos