Queen of The Nile Pokie — My Personal Experience
Queen of The Nile by Aristocrat is a 5-reel 20-payline video pokie that is considered one of the classic games created by this provider. As you could have guessed from the name, it’s an Egypt-themed pokie, which you’ll see from the very moment you start it.
The reels are designed in a very ancient-Egypt-ish manner, with the game symbols being hieroglyph-styled pyramids, Pharaoh masks, golden rings, and Cleopatra herself. Even though the game has a couple of animations, the graphics are not really impressive, and some might say that the game looks like it was developed when Cleopatra was still alive. Well, it really is quite an old pokie, so don’t expect anything too advanced.
While the graphics remain wanting, the sound effects in Queen of The Nile are on point. The nice pleasant music will plunge you into the magic atmosphere of sand dunes and pyramids hiding the unthinkable treasures.
When it comes to game features, Queen of The Nile by Aristocrat is a pokie that has everything that’s needed, but nothing more. There are a couple of the basic bonus features we’ll talk about later, but obviously, this classic game won’t knock you off your feet with advanced bonuses and whatsoever.
How to Play Queen of The Nile Pokie
Unfortunately, Aristocrat casino games can’t be played online for real money, so you can only play Queen of The Nile for free as a demo game or look for this pokie machine in a land-based casino. To play a free demo:
- Scroll the page up to find the free demo game and start it
- Set the bet size from the minimum of $0.05 to $5 per line. It doesn’t matter in a free game, but if it was a real money betting round, I’d recommend opting for higher bets to increase your chances of winning.
- Start spinning the reels or activate the Autospin feature so that the game does everything by itself.
Queen of The Nile Pokie Bonus Features
Queen of The Nile offers a basic set of bonus features, which can still be quite rewarding despite their simplicity.
- Wild symbol. There is hardly a single video pokie that doesn’t have a Wild symbol feature, so you probably already know what it is. The Wild symbol (Cleopatra) can substitute for any other game symbol on the reels (except for the Scatter one) to form a winning combination. In addition, the wins you get with the Wild symbol are doubled.
- Scatter symbol. Getting 5 Scatter symbols (represented by the Pyramid) can bring you a huge reward up to 400x your line bet, while 3 Scatters will trigger a free spins round with 15 free spins. All the money you win during the free spins round is tripled.
- Gamble game. The Gamble feature is typical of Aristocrat pokies. Every time you win, you can either take the money or try to guess the colour or the suit of the card and double or quadruple your win.
Where to Play Queen of The Nile Pokie
To play Queen of The Nile for real money, you’ll have to take a trip to one of the brick-and-mortar casinos, unfortunately, as only a free demo is available online. It’s not the end of the world though, as Australian online casinos from my list offer thousands of classic slots and pokies for real money of all kinds.
Queen of The Nile is a good option for gamblers who like, first of all, classic casino games with a limited number of features and, secondly, the atmosphere of Ancient Egypt. It’s not a good option for gamblers who prefer playing those games for real money, unfortunately, as Aristocrat games are available either as free demos or the land-based pokie machines.