Newcasinos-au.com (later mentioned as “Website”) is the place where your personal data is valuable and secured. This policy statement is created to show you our attitude to the essential personal data processing details like the purposes of personal data collection, types of data we store, the period of storage, possible recipients of your data, your rights towards the stored data and other important legal information connected with your personal data processing.
1. What is Newcasinos-au.com?
This Website is created and maintained by NITAYA INVESTMENTS LIMITED (later mentioned as “The Company”, “We”, “Our”), legislated by the laws of Cyprus. Our registration number is ΗΕ 384793. Legal address is Veroias, 3 Monovolikos 4, Kato Polemidia, 4150, Limassol, Cyprus. In accordance with the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Union and the Council (also known as “GDPR”), we are represented as the Data Controller.
1.1 Contact information
All questions about your personal data and privacy should be directed to us via email email@example.com. Feel free to contact us if you have any question or complaint, and your message will be directed to the relevant department and answered as soon as possible.
2. What Personal Data Are Collected and How Do We Do It?
2.1 Automatically collected data, which we receive when you browse our Website:
- Information about your device. We track and collect the common information about your device: mobile or PC, device hardware ID, operating system, time zone, browser type and version, installed languages.
- Internet or mobile provider information: IP address, location data and common information about your provider.
- Source information: how have you reached our Website.
- Behavioural information: which pages of our Website do your visit (including subpages and categories), the number of times you visit our Website and the time you spend for each visiting session, as well as other browsing session details.
2.2 Message data collected when you send us a message via the Website`s interface, directly per email, or by subscription to our weekly newsletter:
- Your email address information.
- Your subscription status to our weekly newsletter.
- Your inquiry subject.
3. Legal Grounds for Your Personal Data Collection and Processing
The Company operates the collected personal data of the users on the following legal grounds:
|Processing Purposes||Legal Grounds|
|Purposes of protection: we use your personal data in order to prevent any illegal activity or fraud actions, to administrate the Website and its technical infrastructure properly.||Legitimate interests of the Company.|
|Purposes of user convenience: we use your personal data to provide you with the Website of your prefered language and geographical preferences.||Legitimate interests of the Company.|
|Purposes of individual content delivery: we use your personal data and your consent to provide you with individually tailored content and materials.||User`s consent.|
|Purpose of analytics: we use your anonymised data to track user activity and create analytics in order to improve our service and the Website itself.||No specific consent is needed for anonymised data.|
|Law purposes: we must use personal data in compliance with the law and official requests of the government, court or police.||Compliance with the legal obligation of the Company.|
|Purpose of respond: we use your data to have the opportunity to respond to your messages||User`s consent.|
|Purpose of the recording of the processing activities (in compliance with the law)||Compliance with the legal obligation of the Company.|
|Purposes of our newsletter: we use your personal data to tailor our weekly newsletter in accordance with your interests.||User`s consent.|
4. Protection of Children
The Website and its services are not intended for the use of the underage persons (persons who are younger than 18 years old or are not allowed to gamble in accordance with their jurisdiction laws).
The Website does not intend to collect any personal data of the underaged persons. Any personal data collected from a child will be immediately removed after the age of the corresponding person is determined as underaged. Parents and guardians have the right to contact the Website and solve any issues related to personal data processing of underaged persons under their ward.
The Company doesn't take any responsibility for the actions of underaged persons using its services. Every user of the Website approves and warrants that he or she is over 18 years old or reached the legal age for gambling in their corresponding jurisdiction.
5. Data Disclosure
The following Parties have the right to get access to your personal data collected by the Website:
5.2 Technical service providers like software, host or other services. Since some services of the Website are provided by the third parties, they may receive some of your personal data to ensure the work of the Website.
We use various analytics services to better understand the behaviour and needs of our users and optimise the Website in accordance with the received data.
Google Analytics is an official product of Google Inc. that provides websites with various information about users who visit them. Google also collects personal data, and we use them to track and monitor user activity on the Website. There are browser add-ons which prevent Google Analytics from the collection of your personal data. If you want to use such a service, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB for details.
5.4 Government authorities upon their lawful request: courts, police and other regulatory bodies.
6. How Long Are the Data Stored?
Automatically collected data are stored and processed by our Company until they serve for the purposes of the Website. In particular cases (for example, upon a lawful request of a regulatory body), the data can be stored even longer.
The Website uses your anonymised data for its development purposes. You can be sure that none of your personal data can contain any information by using of which you could be identified as a person.
7. Your Rights
It is important to understand your rights as a data subject. The following rights can be realised by contacting our customer support via email:
- The Access Right. You have the right to be informed whether your personal data have been processed by the Company. In case your data has been processed, you have the right to receive a copy of all personal data processed by the Company.
- The Correction Right. You have the right to ask the Company to correct any mistakes or inaccurate nuances of your personal data.
- The Erasement Right. You have the right to ask the Company to erase all the personal data collected within your individual profile. The Company removes all the data if they have no practical use for the development of the Website.
- The Processing Objection Right. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on legal grounds which were necessary for the legitimate purposes of the Company. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data used for direct marketing purposes.
- The Processing Restriction Right. You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data in some particular cases: the accuracy of your personal data is contested; the personal data processing is unlawful, and you decline to erase your personal data; you need your personal data for legal claims, and the Company does not need it for development purposes; you object the processing by your right to object pending to verification if your legitimate grounds override the corresponding grounds of the Company.
- The Consent Withdrawal Right. You have the right to withdraw your consent on the processing of your personal data, and the Company will stop the processing starting from the date of your request. The personal data which have been already processed before the request data remain lawful.
- The Data Portability Right. You have the right to receive your personal data processed by the Company in a structured and machine-readable form. You also have the right to pass this data to any other company or service.
Please pay attention to some restrictions applied to your rights:
- The Company has the right to verify the identity of a person who claims his or her rights listed above.
- The Company has the right to deny the realisation of a user's request when grounded on the legislation, to which the Company is subject. Any denial must be specified by the Company within a reply to a user`s request.
8. Complaints Information
Every issue can be discussed with the customer support of our website. However, if you feel that your rights were injured and would like to turn to a legislative body on this matter, then you should address The office of The Commissioner for personal data protection of the Republic of Cyprus. More information can be found within the Website of the Commissioner: www.dataprotection.gov.cy
9. Data Protection
There are two main ways to protect your data — legal and technical.
- Technical protection is ensured by data encryption. All personal data are stored encrypted so that any data breach cannot affect your personal data safety.
10. Cookies Policy
11. Data Transfer Outside the European Union
Some parts of our business group are located outside the European Union. It means that sometimes we will need to transfer your data outside this area. We apply all measures to oblige all parts of all our business group, as well as all our non-EU business partners to process your data in accordance with The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (also known as “GDPR”). The consent of this Policy also suggests the consent of such data transfers. You can also withdraw your consent at any time, but the service of the Website will be unavailable for you in such circumstances.
12. Third-Party Websites
13. Changes to the Policy Statement
Check also our Affiliate Disclosure in Australia page to learn more on the subject.